Saturday, January 9, 2010

courage


It is something I am lacking. I would rather sit in my safe little bubble than step out to do something I am scared to do. I am not feeling courageous. And yet I long to take risks; I just feel paralysed.

Is there any beauty in this situation?
Well... the goal of this blog is to look for the beauty in my daily life.
So...here goes:
  • There really is beauty in the grace that has been given to me
  • There is beauty in compassion (related, but not quite the same)
  • It is beautiful that others have confidence in me.
  • Others are not looking down on me for feeling paralyzed: that's beautiful
Ok. I'm seeing some beauty again.

picture:
""No Courage" - Wizard of Oz Cowardly Lion"
Misty Benson
http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/art/view.pl?id=111997

No comments:

Post a Comment