Wednesday, September 15, 2010

reconnecting with old friends.

This is something that happens every once in a while...and I love it!

And today, as silly as it sounds, I am happy to reconnect with my old friend, my little blog.

Why have I not been keeping this active? It is good for my soul to do. And so I will right this wrong by bringing it into my life again.

Today has not been a terribly beautiful day, but here is something that I started, and am semi-hopeful about:


The Kingdom Experiment: A community practice on intentional living.
This combines two of my life goals--living intentionally (I've used this phrase for years, now), and experimenting all the time with new and different things (as an example, when I started this blog, I called it my holy experiment).

No comments:

Post a Comment